Day Under the Oaks - Your College's Open House will return May 7, 2017.
This unique opportunity to present the wide range of resources Santa Rosa Junior College offers comes but once a year.
We encourage all instructional departments, learning communities, student services, campus clubs, and other organizations to participate.
Participation can be as simple as staffing an information table with students or alumni ready to spread the word about your program, or as elaborately interactive as you can imagine. We encourage:
- Activities that promote community involvement.
- Shows that educate or demonstrate skills and processes.
- Special activities for youngsters that can educate and inspire them to consider college in their future.
- Mini-workshops or how-to demonstrations
To participate, SRJC organizations should fill out the online participation form - one form per activity or booth. The priority deadline for completing applications is March 16, 2017.
Be sure to include:
- A clear description of what you are doing, so that we can market it to the public.
- Pricing, if you are selling anything.
- Timing of any demonstrations or shows, so that we can include it in the published schedule of events.
- A list of your space and equipment needs - which will be fulfilled on a first come, first served, basis.
The final day to submit your application is April 20, 2017.